Open to all, all welcome!
Welcome to Hillcrest Church
All Hillcrest activities are open to the community. Invite your friends and neighbors. If you would like to know more about what causes us to share God's love in the church building and out in the community, and about what we have found in Jesus, and the impact He can have on your life, contact Pastor Darby. Also contact Pastor Darby . Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text).
If you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier and Coming King, and wish to formally join as a member of the Hillcrest Church family, contact Pastor Darby: Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text).
Many were inspired in particular by You Make Me Brave to give personal testimony last week. Now, whether you were inspired, or simply enjoyed, you can find links to the YouTube versions, by the original artists, with lyrics, of songs from Sunday service. Visit HillcrestRoseville.com/Music/
Also on our website, HillcrestRoseville.com:
Happening at Hillcrest Open to all, invite friends and neighbors!
- Hispanic Ministry, every Saturday, 10 am
Hispanic ministry, meeting at Hillcrest every Saturday morning, 10-11 am, at Hillcrest. Open to all who would like to participate in Spanish-speaking Bible Study, prayer and praise. Spread the word! For information, contact Carmen at Carmenluna555@gmail.com or Jaime at firstname.lastname@example.org,.
- Prayer Time: every Sunday, 9:45 am
Share in prayer. Pray for those in need and praise in prayer. All welcome!
- Worship & Praise: every Sunday, 10:30 am
Family worship, with childcare and children's ministry. Music, messages, and activities for all ages.
- Adults: "Attitude," A lively time of community, song, sharing, prayer and a special communion celebration led by Pastor Darby.
- Middle School: join the adults for communion celebration
- Grade School: "God Is Victorious!" God desires for us to trust that He will be victorious. God desires for us to say yes to Him and follow His good plans for our lives, even if they seem impossible or scary.
- Preschool: "Jesus Cares – Part 1" Jesus cares about you! Jesus gives us what we need all of the time!
Missed last week's message? Want to listen again? Posted online http://hillcrestroseville.com/sermon/
- Teleios Bible Study: every Tues. 7 pm
Gather over God's word during the week. All welcome, join any time! At the Singh’s home, led by Pastor Tim
contact: Pastor Tim, TimB@HillcrestRoseville.com or 916-872-5207 (call or text)
- Missions Conference, Feb. 24-25
- Dinner, Feb. 24, 5:30 pm, nursery care provided for children under 8
- Special Worship Service, Feb. 25, 10:00 am, child care provided
- Luncheon, Feb. 25, following worship service
Tim Agnello, mission coordinator for the Central Pacific District, is our featured speaker for our 2018 Mission Conference. Tim is one of the most passionate people about what God is doing in the world you will ever meet. Tim will share about strategic partnerships that the Central Pacific District is developing around the world and how we can become involved. Everyone is welcome to join us for dinner together at 5:30 pm on Saturday, February 24 and Tim will speak after dinner. Nursery Care will be provided for children under 8. Tim will also speak at our Sunday morning worship on February 25. After worship we will have lunch together, followed by a time of questions for Tim.
Show God's Love: Outreach and Service
Reaching beyond our walls is essential to showing God's love. We do this by going out to the community, and by inviting the community to come inside. Here are ways you can show and share God's love:
- Go Viral!
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website, YouTube... If you have ideas, interest or skills, you can show and share God's love by helping us get the word out on social media. Contact LiveLegacy@HillcrestRosevill.com.
- Friday Family Friendly Movie Night, Friday, Feb. 16, 6 pm
A fun family evening showing "Despicable Me 3." We welcome you, your friends, our neighbors and our friends at Cirby School for a fun family evening. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Able to help out? contact Pastor Darby, Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text)
- Open Mic Night ...taking this week off
Take the opportunity to have family, friends and neighbors over to enjoy the Super Bowl, or simply to enjoy each other
- Cirby School Lunch and Reading Buddies
One-on-one opportunities to show God's love for kids at Cirby School.
Lunch Buddy: contact Pastor Darby, Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text)
Reading Buddy: contact Beth Hallsten, BethHallsten@gmail.com
- Get Fit, Stay Fit, Reach Out!
Reach out to those most important to us: our community! It's fun, healthy, and family friendly. We can sign up at "corporate membership" rates for City of Roseville Fitness ... access to the Roseville aquatic and sports centers, including unlimited lap swimming, fitness room and exercise classes, at about 60% off regular membership, and a great way to connect with people during the week. contact: Demetri Besougloff, 916-625-1651 (text)
Encounter 2018, a gathering for church leaders and church goers from our region who come together, seek the Lord, encounter his presence, and be encouraged, renewed and refreshed, will be hosted by San Jose Christian Alliance, February 19-21. Open to everyone at Hillcrest, including guests. Click here for informantion and registratration (or visit http://cpdistrict.org/events/ ) Book your hotel now for best availability and rates.
For your Prayers: Encouragement, Support & Healing
- Health, comfort and strength, for those suffering illness, from colds to cancer
- Guidance and comfort and strength, for those in recovery for addiction
- Success, for those pursuing job opportunities
- Perseverance for those with expanding job schedules and responsibilities
- Comfort, strength and love of family and friends for those experiencing the loss of a loved one
- That we have an open heart for those around us
While names are withheld here for privacy, concerns and praise are addressed individually and personally by those in prayer ministry. Prayers are offered for anyone in need: you, family, neighbors, co-workers, friends near and far. Please pray, reach out to someone in need, and share your own prayer and praise requests. Contact Pastor Tim, TimB@HillcrestRoseville.com or 916-872-5207 (call or text)
Live Legacy is an intention of our lives to live life like Jesus, an expression of our desire to love God and love one another in tangible ways, through discipleship
Comments, questions, or information for future Live Legacy e-newsletters?
Change in email? New email request?