Welcome to Hillcrest Church
All Hillcrest activities are open to the community. Invite your friends and neighbors. If you would like to know more about what causes us to share God's love in the church building and out in the community, and about what we have found in Jesus, and the impact He can have on your life, contact Pastor Darby at Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text).
If you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier and Coming King, and wish to formally join as a member of the Hillcrest Church family, contact Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text). back to top
Showing God's Love in Gathering, Outreach & Service
Reaching beyond our walls is essential to showing God's love. We do this by going out to the community, and by inviting the community to gather and celebrate with us.A fun family evening showing "Wonder" We welcome you, your friends, our neighbors and our friends at Cirby School for a fun family evening. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Able to help out? contact Pastor Darby, Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text) Next: Friday, March 23 - mark your calendar and invite friends! back to top
Gathering & Celebration: every Sunday, 10:30 amMusic, messages, and activities for all ages. Childcare provided. Children learn truths about God through scripture, play, discussions, prayer, and visual media. Adults gather and celebrate with music, song, prayer, offerings and message. Everyone is invited to arrive early to greet each other over coffee and light snacks,
Missed last week's message? Want to listen again? Posted online http://hillcrestroseville.com/sermon/
- Adults: "Focused Goal " How do we live out loving God and loving others? We champion the Great Commission. Who is the focus of our outreach? Check out Colossians 3:23-24, Luke 18: 15-16 and Matthew 18:3. It's what we're all about!
- Middle School: "Why Pray?" God wants to communicate with us. This involves both talking and listening!
- Grade School: "God Forgives" When we trust and obey Jesus and take a step of faith, He changes us.
- Preschool: "Jesus Is King - Part 1" People were so excited to see Jesus that they began to shout praises to Him! The people needed a king who could save them. He is our King, too!
back to topCalling all young adults: singles, couples, and young parents, for breakfast. Cook. Eat. Chat. Open at 8 am, things get cookin' at 8:30. Arrive when it fits you schedule! Feel free to bring the kids in their jammies. Food, childcare and cleanup provided! Invite a friend! For more information, and to let us know if you are interested or coming, see Hillcrest Church Events on Facebook. back to top
Here's how you can participate:
- :Looking for something to do on Tuesday night while Teleios is on a break? Join in service and outreach at Cirby School Family Fun Health Fairthis coming Tuesday evening.
- Join in service and outreach at Cirby School! Activities and games about germs, healthy activities and healthy food choices, hosted by UC Calfresh at Cirby School. Volunteer at https://goo.gl/forms/NPdhmDOc7fJGFeMd2 back to top
- Fun and fellowship as we "create our space," this time, putting up the product of our decor-crafting on March 10. Help deck out our space in a welcoming way! back to top
We are hosting a Good Friday Tenebrae Service @ 7 p.m. at our building, Incarnation Anglican Church. It is a hands-on, somber, reverent, experiential and expressive way to remember the Lord Jesus' sacrifice for our sin. All are welcome and please note, childcare not provided)
back to top
- Join in reaching out to our Hillcrest neighbors for an Easter Egg Hunt! A great opportunity to meet our neighbors, have fun, make new friends, and invite them to our Easter Celebration on Sunday! Great outreach to young families and children. "Hunts' for children 4 and under, plus 5 and over. Refreashments. All welcome! Invite friends and neighbors!
- All: Donate individually wrapped candies. Candy donations are needed for both Saturday and Sunday.
- Teens: Egg building party at Darby's at 6 pm on the Friday night before (March 30). Pizza provided!
- All: Pre-party! Setup and hide eggs at 8:30 Saturday morning, 8:30 am, Garbolino Park
- All: Be there! Fun outreach to our neighbors! Make new friends at 9:30!
back to top
Celebrate the culmination of Jesus sacrifice for us: the joy of His resurrection! Children will rejoin the adults for a very special message, with a gift for the kids, as we close, Pre-school egg hunt follows! back to top
Fantastic food and fellowship! All donations from the dinner support missionary outreach... 50% to the Ugandan School Fund, 50% to the Great Commission Fund.
- To reserve your place, send a "Reserve a plate" email to LisaLloyd@surewest.net.
- Suggested donation in appreciation of dinner: $10 per adults, $5 per child (under 5 free) or $30 per family
- Give more generously to further support Missions! Drop a check in the Sunday offering, or at the dinner, payable to "Hillcrest Church" with "Indian Dinner" in the memo line. Donations automatically split between mission funds.
back to top
- Celebrating all spring birthdays in one grand gathering! Potluck lunch immediately following Sunday morning Gathering and Celebration. back to top
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website, YouTube, NextDoor, MeetUp... If you have ideas, interest or skills, you can show and share God's love by helping us get the word out on social media. Contact Demetri at 916-625-1651 (text) back to top
One-on-one opportunities to show God's love for kids at Cirby School.
Lunch Buddy: contact Pastor Darby, Darby@HillcrestRoseville.com or 530-440-0105 (call or text)
Reading Buddy: contact Beth Hallsten, BethHallsten@gmail.com
back to top
- Reach out to those most important to us: our community! It's fun, healthy, and family friendly. We can sign up at "corporate membership" rates for City of Roseville Fitness ... access to the Roseville aquatic and sports centers, including unlimited lap swimming, fitness room and exercise classes, at about 60% off regular membership, and a great way to connect with people during the week. contact: Demetri Besougloff, 916-625-1651 (text) back to top
Live Legacy is an intention of our lives to live life like Jesus, an expression of our desire to love God and love one another in tangible ways, through discipleship