Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Suggestions for Prayer
- Pray that we would be growing in the Lord
- Pray that each of us would be filled with the love of God
- Pray that each of us would develop the virtues of: compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
- Pray that God would give forgiving hearts
- Pray that our church relationships would be characterized by love
- Pray that we would be a unified body.